This collaboration with the Utah Education Network, Front Range GigaPop, and other higher education partners provides economy and a high level of service to our stakeholders," said Steve Hess, CIO for the University of Utah and the Utah System of Higher Education.
What does FRGP stand for?
FRGP stands for Front Range GigaPop
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRGP
We have 3 other meanings of FRGP in our Acronym Attic
- Family Readiness Group Leader
- Fonds Régional de Garantie Lorraine (French: Lorraine Regional Guarantee Fund; Lorraine, France)
- Freda Rebecca Gold Mine (Zimbabwe)
- Friends of the Rio Grande Nature Center (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Forces de Résistance du Grand Ouest (French: Resistance Forces of the Great West)
- Facultad Regional General Pacheco (General Pacheco Regional Faculty; National Techonogical University; General Pacheco, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Field Record Group
- Financial Regulation and Governance Program (Mongolia)
- Fisheries Restoration Grant Program (Canada)
- Fédération Régionale des Groupements de Promotion Féminine (French)
- Federatia Romanã de Gimnasticã Ritmicã (Romanian: Romanian Federation of Rhythmic Gymnastics)
- Fuel Related General Rate Adjustment (US General Services Administration; provides fuel price relief)
- Fox River Grove Recreation Council (Illinois; est. 1950)
- Fully Refocused Gradient Recalled Echo (cardiology)
- Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society
- Forges (street type)
- Fredericksburg Regional Genealogical Society (est. 1993; Virginia)
- Free Radical-Generating System
- Fast Response Gamma Thermometer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GigaPoP router deployments being announced today include: the Front Range GigaPoP in Colorado, the New York State Education Research Network (NYSERNet), the Pacific Northwest GigaPop and the Texas GigaPoP.