A rare front page sports story in the Sunday edition of the ruling Chinese Communist Party's official newspaper, the People's Daily, said the "China-red" clay court at Roland Garros symbolized a miraculous victory for the country.
What does FPS stand for?
FPS stands for Front Page Sports (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FPS
We have 315 other meanings of FPS in our Acronym Attic
- Free PHP Scripts (website)
- Free Porcupine Society (music label)
- Free-Precession Signal
- Freeze Pro Software
- Freiheits-Partei der Schweiz (German)
- French Parts Service
- French Property Service
- French Property Shop (real estate)
- Friends of Penn State
- Friesch Paarden-Stamboek (Dutch: Friesian Horse Studbook)
- Front Patching Shelf
- Frontal Protection System
- Frying Pan Shoals (North Carolina)
- Fuchun Primary School (Singapore)
- Fuhua Primary School (Singapore)
- Function and Performance Specification (Australian Department of Defence)
- Functional Pattern System
- Functional Performance Structure
- Functional Product Specification
- Funday Pawpet Show (Internet show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Available on the recently launched i2TV network, which is the first channel to provide viewers the opportunity to upload their own video content online and watch it on their TVs, the "SureWest Sports Show" is managed by SureWest and hosted by Mike Finnerty, the editor-in-chief and president of Front Page Sports, Sacramento's leading community sports online destination.
All SGA events utilize Sierra Sports Golf Pro '98 (formerly Front Page Sports Golf), the most realistic online golf game in the industry.
8, 1992, showed four of our products: Front Page Sports, King's Quest VI and Aces of the Pacific were their top three selling entertainment products; and The Island of Dr.
DMM Chuck Whitaker's picks for top-selling entertainment software titles include Batman Returns, Battle Chess 4,000, Car & Driver, Maximum Overkill, Front Page Sports Football, F15 Strike Eagle III, Strike Commander and NFL Video Pro.
Strategically, through our combination with Headgate, we will add a Windows '95 golf series to our successful Front Page Sports product line.
DMM Chuck Whitaker, the fourth quarter has many strong entertainment software titles including Batman Returns, Battle Chess 4,000, Car & Driver, Maximum Overkill, Front Page Sports Football, F15 Strike Eagle III, Strike Commander and NFL Video Pro.
The game, which follows in the tradition of Sierra's award-winning Front Page Sports line of sports simulation products, will be available in July of 1996.