As soon as the customer raises his voice, the system sends an alert to the front line manager, who s away from her desk.
What does FLM stand for?
FLM stands for Front Line Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLM
We have 83 other meanings of FLM in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Line Marshaller
- Florida League of Mayors
- Flow Meter
- Focused-Lethality Munition
- Food, Labor, Mileage
- For the Learning of Mathematics
- Ford Lincoln Mercury (automobiles)
- Forward Link Module
- Français Langue Maternelle (French: French Mother Tongue)
- Free Love Movement
- Fujitsu Lightwave Multiplexer (Telco Transport Equipment)
- Fun Little Movies (Sprint - PCS)
- Fun, Love, Money
- Fundación para las Letras Mexicanas (Spanish: Mexican Literature Foundation; Mexico)
- Funding Lending Management (UK based lender)
- Fuori Le Mura (Italian: Outside the Walls; architecture)
- Fetal Lung Maturity by the Amniotic Fluid Surfactant/Albumin Ratio
- Forward Link Module/Reverse Link Module
- Federal Land Management Agency (US DOI)
- First Line Manager Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hypothesis 3: The presence of multiskilled front line managers in the hotel industry in Taiwan is associated with staff retention.
She believes that time wisely spent takes off the pressure from everyone, especially on the CEO and the front line managers.
While these are important participants, the ability to wield effective change rests with the front line managers and supervisors.
HOUSTON -- "Unstructured content" is the new buzz phrase causing CFO's and front line managers with bottom line responsibilities lots of pain.
Luna, Front Line Manager, Gulf Freeway Office, Houston.
Corporate executives and their front line managers are required to track a transaction at any given point in its life cycle, as well as report at any time whether controls are being followed.
In many attempts at business process improvement, front line managers have been relegated to data gathering roles, and have not been given the opportunity to actively implement ideas that impact their work.