Front Engine Power Take-Off and Rear Engine Power Take-Off will continue to enhance the vocational profile of this engine as it enables Detroit Diesel to access new markets that are dependent on this feature, such as snowplowing, municipal dump, concrete mixers, refuse, crane applications, vacuum trucks, brick and block trucks, log haulers equipped with loading carriers and other vocational applications.
What does FEPTO stand for?
FEPTO stands for Front Engine Power Take-Off (trucking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEPTO
- Fellow of the Emergency Planning Society (UK)
- Field End Photographic Society
- Flash EEPROM Programming Signal
- Formation and Evolution of Planetary Systems
- Foundation for European Progressive Studies
- Formative Evaluation Process for School Improvement
- Field Excitatory Post-Synaptic Potentials
- Foreign Educated Physical Therapists
- Federación Plurinacional de Turismo Comunitario del Ecuador (Spanish: Plurinational Federation of Community Tourism in Ecuador; Ecuador)
- Federation of European Psychodrama Training Organisations (European Union)
- First Engine Plus Propeller to Test (aerospace)
- Federación de Empresarios de la Comarca de Puertollano (Spanish: Federation of Employers of the Shire of Puertollano; Puertollano, Spain)
- Frente Eleitoral Povo Unido (Portugese)
- Fédération de l'Enseignement Professionnel et Universitaire en Radiologie (French: Federation of Professional and University Education in Radiology)
- Federazione Europea dei Partiti Verdi (Italian: European Federation of Green Parties)
- Federation Execution Planners Workbook
- Falta Export Processing Zone (Calcutta, India)
- Faculty Evaluation Questionnaire
- Family Expressiveness Questionnaire
- Federal Environmental Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optional features include single- and dual-cylinder air compressors, Front Engine Power Take-Off (FEPTO) and the enhanced Cummins-designed Rear Engine Power Take-Off (REPTO) for customers who need to maximize payload.