So, Huber says, Faurecia management decided about seven years ago to really provide a focus on the front end of innovation, to focus on the end customer for its products.
What does FEI stand for?
FEI stands for Front End of Innovation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FEI
We have 93 other meanings of FEI in our Acronym Attic
- For Everyone's Information
- Force Effectiveness Indicator
- Foreign Earned Income
- Fortress Energy, Inc. (Canada)
- Forum d'Entraide Informatique (French: Mutual Information Forum)
- Franca Esperanto-Instituto (French: French Institute of Esperanto)
- France Europe Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Free Estradiol Index (hormones)
- Frequency Electronics Inc.
- Frequency Error Indicator
- Fully Electronic Ignition
- Functionally Emulative Increment
- Federal Election Integrity Act of 2005
- Federal Energy Information Administration
- Festival do Instituto de Artes (Portuguese: Festival of the Arts Institute; Brazil)
- First Exercise-Induced Angina (cardiology)
- Flight Engineers' International Association (various locations)
- Fluoro Enzymo Immuno Assay
- Fluorometric Enzyme Immunocapture Assay
- Forum Économique International des Amériques (French: International Economic Forum of the Americas; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We now see the value existing suppliers can have at the front end of innovation, as seen with the Fiber One 90-Calorie Brownies project.
Kalypso offers clients full service capabilities including Business and Innovation Strategy, Front End of Innovation, Portfolio and Pipeline Management, Development and New Product Introduction, Value Management, PLM Technology, Leadership and Learning, and Intellectual Property Management.
Small businesses are at the front end of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Sensory evaluation provides strategic information at various stages in the product lifecycle including the front end of innovation, new product development, product optimization, marketplace audits, and quality control among others.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- IIR (The Institute for International Research), the company responsible for industry-leading brands such as FUSE, Front End of Innovation, The Market Research Event, GAIM, and PREPAID Card Expo, is launching a brand-new affiliate marketing/performance marketing event.
The offering is being presented by the two companies at this week's Front End of Innovation Conference (FEI) 2012 in Orlando, Florida.
Creativity is essential throughout the innovation process, not just on the fuzzy front end of innovation.