This assumption is realistic if the variable annuities and mutual funds acquired don't impose front end loads and are held long enough to avoid surrender charges.
What does FEL stand for?
FEL stands for Front End Load(ing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEL
We have 52 other meanings of FEL in our Acronym Attic
- Flandra Esperanto-Ligo (Esperanto: Flemish Esperanto League; Belgium)
- Flash Exposure Lock (cameras)
- Florida Electronic Library
- Fluids Engineering Laboratory (Japan)
- Foundation for Early Learning (various organizations)
- Foundation for Endangered Languages
- Frank Effect Level
- Free Elastic Limit
- Free Electron Laser
- Front Elevation
- Fujikura Europe Limited (UK)
- Fujitsu Europe, Ltd.
- Full Employment League
- Future Economic Loss (Workplace Safety and Insurance Act 1998, Canada)
- Future Event List (computer programming)
- Fysisch Electronisch Laboratorium (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Toegepast Natuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
- Fatigue Equivalent Load Analysis (mining)
- Federal Employer's Liability Act of 1908 (aka Federal Employment Liability Act)
- Fédération Européenne des Loisirs Aériens (French: European Aerial Recreation Federation; EU)
- Federación Latinoamericana de Bancos (Spanish: Latin American Federation of Banks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fixed income funds with either a traditional front end load (6-8.
Further, because of the large pricing spread between bid and ask on NASDAQ, new shareholders had to suffer relatively large front end loads to invest in the company's stock.