The search is on for suitably skilled workers to fill such positions as IT Support and Front End Developers.
What does FED stand for?
FED stands for Front End Developer (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FED
We have 95 other meanings of FED in our Acronym Attic
- Forum for Education and Democracy
- Forum for Energy and Development
- Forward Entry Device
- Foundation for Education for Democracy (Poland)
- Foundation for Enterprise Development (SAIC)
- Foundations of Education (various schools)
- Frequency Envelope Distribution (algorithm)
- Frequency Error Detector
- Frequent Epileptic Discharges
- Freshman Engineering Design (various schools)
- Fuel Element Debris (nuclear waste)
- Fundacion Ecuatoriana de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Fundacja Edukacja dla Demokracji (Polish: Education for Democracy Foundation)
- Fundamentals of Engineering Design (various schools)
- Fusion Engineering Device
- Future Electron Devices
- Federal Logistics Data
- Federal Register
- Federal Specification
- Federal Express
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current open positions include Android Developers, iOS Developers, Software Engineers, Software Architects, QA, Director of Software Development, Front End Developers, NOC Technicians, Network Engineers, Systems Admin, Product Management, Sales, Account Support, Customer Support, Social Media, Brand Manager, Business Analyst, Accountants and more.
Top 10 Hottest Technical Skills for 2013 Rank Skill Job Types Associated with Skill Average Salary Range 1 JSON Web Developer $98,000 - $103,000 2 Objective-C Developer, Mobile Developer $100,000 -$112,000 3 SAAS Software Engineer, Developer $102,000-$115,000 4 Cloud Cloud Engineer, Developer $96,000 - $115,000 5 XCode Mobile Developer $98,000 - $108,000 6 SharePoint Developer $80,000 - $92,000 7 ERP Account Manager, Analyst $73,000 -$85,000 8 HTML 5 Front End Developer $64,000 - $72,000 9 T-SQL Data Analyst $73,000 - $90,000 10 iOS Developer $111,000 -$118,000 "At CyberCoders, we are proud of being the leader in tech recruiting," says Heidi Golledge, CEO and co-founder of CyberCoders.