Redesigned for 2012, the performance-tuned front end assembly now features inverted forks and a lower-angle rake that keep its unsprung mass low and its turning tight, for a nimble and responsive ride at every speed.
What does FEA stand for?
FEA stands for Front End Assembly
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEA
We have 154 other meanings of FEA in our Acronym Attic
- Formation Égletons Ambition (French: Egeltons Training Centers; Egeltons, France)
- Forum des Éducatrices Africaines (French: Forum for African Women Educators)
- Forwarding Engine Abstraction (computing)
- Foundation for Educational Administration (New Jersey)
- Four-Engine Aircraft
- France en Action (French: France in Action)
- France Europe Automobiles
- Fraternity Executives Association
- Free Enterprise Alliance (Associated Builders & Contractors)
- Front End Analysis
- Front End Assessment
- Functional Economic Analysis
- Functional Economic Area
- Functional Entity Action
- Fundación La Era Agrícola (Spanish: Fund of the Agricultural Era)
- Fundamental Evangelistic Association (Fresno, CA)
- Funeral Ethics Association
- Future Educators of America
- Federación Española de Asociaciones Autocaravanistas (Spanish: Spanish Motorhome Federation)
- Federal Energy Administration Act of 1974
Samples in periodicals archive:
maximum output; cutting capacity of 1" x 3" preform cross-sections; a cutter head mounted on the hinged front end assembly for easy access and setup; the cutter motor and blade are mounted on the machined slide for precision blade gap position and alignment; the cutter incorporates a 130 in.
One cited application of a 40% glass-filled polypropylene that's made with the DFT process is an under hood front end assembly that is used by Volvo to replace a metal part (the high resistance to heat distortion is said to be a reason why the composite can be used in this application).