Five years earlier, Belbruno had used the dynamics of the three-body problem to design a hypothetical 2-year trajectory that rode gravitational currents from Earth to the moon without requiring fuel.
What does FTETTM stand for?
FTETTM stands for From Earth To The Moon (1998 HBO miniseries)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Fuzzy Top Event Probability
- Free Trade and Economic Partnership Agreement (Switzerland and Japan)
- Full Time Equivalent Person Year (Canada)
- Full Time Equivalent Students
- Full Time Exempt Staff
- Full-Time Equivalent Semesters (academic requirements)
- Full Time Employment Support Scheme (Ireland)
- Full Time Education and Training (UK)
- Full Time Equivalent Taught
- First Trust Exchange Traded Fund
- Free to End User (mobile messaging marketing strategy)
- Force Threat Evaluation and Weapon Assignment
- Face the Fact
- Face To Face (in person)
- Failed to Find (geocaching)
- Failure to Feed (A self loading firearm malfunction)
- Failure to Fire
- Failure to Fly (suicide by jumping)
- Fair Trade Federation
- Family Tree Forum (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million test calls nationwide on Verizon Wireless' and other wireless carriers' networks, riding in specially-equipped, company-owned test vehicles, and traveling more than one million miles a year -- about half the distance from earth to the moon.
From Earth to the Moon With Love At the 1970 world's fair in Osaka, where promotional displays from 76 nations competed loudly for visitors' attention, many Japanese stood in line, uncomplaining, as long as 12 hours for even a brief glimpse of a single object in the U.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--September 13, 1999-- Andrew Chaikin, author of the critically acclaimed book which was the basis of the Emmy Award winning HBO miniseries, From Earth to the Moon, has joined space.