Horse is consumed mainly in a few areas such as Lombardy, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige/Sudtirol, Apulia and the town of Parma in Emilia, which tops the horsemeat eaters' consumption table with an average of 3kg per person per year.
What does FVG stand for?
FVG stands for Friuli-Venezia Giulia (Italy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FVG
We have 8 other meanings of FVG in our Acronym Attic
- Fox Valley Family Physicians (Illinois)
- Fox Valley Folklore Society (Aurora, IL)
- Fuld Verbal Fluency Test
- False Vocal Fold Width
- Farmington Valley Gymnastics
- Federación Venezolana de Golf (Spanish: Venezuelan Golf Federation)
- Financial Valuation Group (various locations)
- Foreign Veterinary Graduate (non-US veterinary medical degree)
- Free Virtual Galaxy
- Freshbrook Village Group
- Flathead Valley Golf Association (Montana)
- Fox Valley Gay Association (Illinois)
- Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association of Delaware
- Fawkham Valley Golf Club
- Fox Valley Golf Club
- Fox Valley Grappling Club (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu)
- Full Veneer Gold Crown (dentistry)
- Fox Valley General Contractors Association (St. Charles, IL)
- Finite Volume General Circulation Model (meteorology)
- Fountain Valley Girls Fastpitch Softball (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
La fine del Mesolitico in Italia: identita culturale e distribuzione territoriale degli ultimi cacciatori-raccoglitori (being Societa per la Preistoria e Protostoria della Regione Friuli-Venezia Giulia Quaderno 13).
From the Bastianich Winery located in Friuli-Venezia Giulia to the Tuscan climes of La Mozza, each of the wines are reflective of the terrain and terrior of Italy.
Serves 4) Chardonnay Selezione Borgo del Tiglio Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy 2006
The viticultural area he has helped make famous is Friuli-Venezia Giulia in northeast Italy, and these wines, for the most part, are all tank-fermented and aged, have laserlike precision, crispness, and vivid fruit.
WHISK the family away for a beach holiday to Italy's most easterly region, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, where the beach resorts are geared up for the little 'uns.
If you ask, they will grow it," says Lardeux, whose restaurant features cuisine influenced by the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region in Italy.
A surveillance system for TBEV infections was started after autochthonous TBEV was recognized in late summer and fall 2003 in Friuli-Venezia Giulia (FVG), a small region of northeastern Italy with nearly 1 million inhabitants (4).