click all that apply) * Buddhist Peace Fellowship * Free Tibet * Friends of the Western Buddhist Order * International Network of Engaged Buddhists * Prison Dharma Network * Sakyadhita, the International Association of Buddhist Women * World Fellowship of Buddhists * Other:__ 32.
What does FWBO stand for?
FWBO stands for Friends of the Western Buddhist Order (founded in 1968 by Ven. Sangharakshita)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FWBO in our Acronym Attic
- First Western Bancorp, Inc. (Huron, SD)
- Fort Wayne Bible Institute (Indiana; now Taylor University)
- Friedrich-Wilhelm-Bessel Institut Forschungsgesellschaft mbH (German: Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Institute Ltd.; wind power engineering)
- Fort Wayne Business Journal (Indiana)
- Fifth Ward Branch Library (Houston, TX)
- First Women Bank Limited (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Fort Washington Branch Library (New York, NY)
- Fixed Water-Based Local Application Fire-Fighting Systems
- Fixed Wing Base Manager (ICS term)
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center (Florida)
- Functioning and Well-Being Profile (Medical Outcome Study; body mass index study)
- Fort Walton Beach Public Library (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
- Frequency-Weighted Balanced Realization
- Friends with Benefits Relationship
- Full-Wave Bridge Rectifier (electronics)
- First Wall Blanket and Shield
- Fort Worth Bonsai Society (Texas)
- Fort Worth Botanical Society (Fort Worth, TX)
- Franklins Walker Business Systems (legal & enterprise software)
- Functional Work Breakdown Structure (project planning neural network application)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mani practices with Friends of the Western Buddhist Order.
Examples can be found in groups like the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order, under the guise of the Karuna Trust, various Western Pureland organizations, like the Amida Trust, Thich Nhat Hanh's Order of Interbeing, the Rokpa Trust as part of Kagyu Samye Ling and a number of others.
After ten years based in a semi-detached house, the centre has moved into the former New Synagogue in Park Road, Moseley, after a pounds 100,000 revamp by the Friends of the Western Buddhist Order.