Protests come primarily from environmental groups, including Heal the Bay, Friends of the Santa Clara River, the Sierra Club and the San Fernando Valley Audubon Society.
What does FSCR stand for?
FSCR stands for Friends of the Santa Clara River (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSCR
We have 11 other meanings of FSCR in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Services Consumer Policy Centre (Australia)
- Federal-State Cooperative Program for Population Estimates
- Florida Society of Certified Public Managers
- Federal-State Cooperative Program for Population
- Fugitive Slave Chapel Preservation Project (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Federace Strojvùdcù Ceské Republiky (Czech: Federation of Drivers of the Czech Republic)
- Federal Screw Works (St. Clair Shores, MI)
- First Service Conception Rate
- First Ship Configuration Review
- First Stage Consultation Report
- Fully Synchronous Carrier Recovery
- Foreign Stock Car Racing Association
- Field Studies Council Research Centre (UK)
- Florida School Choice Resource Center (National Institute for Educational Options; Nova Southeastern University Fischler School of Education and Human Services)
- Financial Services Complaints Resolution Scheme (Australia)
- F-Secure Client Security (software)
- Fayetteville Street Christian School (North Carolina)
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (UK)
- Finite-State Concurrent System
- Fire Support Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers at Wednesday's meeting included representatives from Heal the Bay, Friends of the Santa Clara River, the Sierra Club, the Santa Clarita Organization for Planning the Environment and the San Fernando Valley Audubon Society, Tae said.
``I would recommend that parcels they have identified here strongly be considered in the city's plan,'' said Ron Bottorff, chairman of Friends of the Santa Clara River.
The Santa Clarita City Council approved the project in May 2005, and the Sierra Club, Friends of the Santa Clara River, the Center for Biological Diversity and the California Water Impact Network sued a month later, finding fault with the project's environmental impact report.
It's good they're doing it," said Ron Bottorff, chairman of Friends of the Santa Clara River, a Newbury Park-based environmental group.
Friends of the Santa Clara River is suing the state Department of Water Resources over its approval of the project.
District Court's Central Division in Los Angeles by the Center for Biological Diversity, Friends of the Santa Clara River and the Wishtoyo Foundation/Ventura Coastkeeper.
Ron Bottorff, chairman of the Newbury Park-based Friends of the Santa Clara River, criticized the 20-year term of the permit - once granted, it would set guidelines for riverfront development without further public review.