He is also a member of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) and serves on the Board of Directors of the Friends of the National Library of Medicine.
What does FNLM stand for?
FNLM stands for Friends of the National Library of Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FNLM
- First National Lincoln Corporation
- Fonds National de Lutte contre la Désertification (French: National Fund to Combat Desertification; Cape Verde)
- Federazione Nazionale Lavoratori Energia (Italian: National Federation of Energy Workers
- Focal Nodular Liver Hyperplasia (tumor)
- Farm Nutrient Loss Index
- Federatie Nederlandse Levensmiddelen Industrie (Dutch)
- Foreign Non-Life Insurance Association (Japan)
- Fairfield National Little League (Fairfield, CT)
- Federation Nationale Leo Lagrange (French)
- Fabrica Nacional la Maranosa (Spanish: The National Factory Maranosa; Madrid, Spain)
- First Nations Land Management Act (Canada)
- First Name/Last Name
- Fluorescence under Non-Line Narrowing
- Femoral Neck Lengthening Osteotomy
- Fédération National de Lutte contre les Organismes Nuisibles (French: National Federation for the Fight against Harmful Organisms)
- Fédération Nationale de la Libre Pensée (French: National Federation of Free Thought)
- Facial Nerve Latency Test (nerve transmission measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Write to: Friends of the National Library of Medicine, P.
America, an organization advocating increased funding for medical research; and a member of the board of the Friends of the National Library of Medicine.