Sales will benefit student artists and Friends of the Fine Arts, the college foundation support group.
What does FOFA stand for?
FOFA stands for Friends of the Fine Arts (American School in Japan; Tokyo, Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOFA
We have 15 other meanings of FOFA in our Acronym Attic
- Fund Our Future (National Apartment Association Political Action Committee)
- Future of Farming (various locations)
- Future of Forestry (band)
- Future Officers Fellowship (Salvation Army)
- Fee-Only Financial Advisor
- Fight or Flight Academy
- Find One Find All
- Flow of Funds Account (US Federal Reserve Board)
- Focus on the Family Action, Inc.
- Follow-On Forces Attack
- Fukuoka-Oakland Friendship Association (Japan)
- Future of Financial Advice (Australia)
- Friends of the Fredericksburg Area Battlefields (Spotsylvania, VA)
- Friends of the Farm at Hilltop, Inc. (Suffield, Connecticut)
- Formula One Fuels Advisory Panel (racing)
- Flight Officer Flight Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Friends of the Fairmont Animal Shelter (California)
- Federation of Free African Trade Unions of South Africa
- Forecast Office Facsimile
- Fail Over/Fail Back (data integrity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Purchases of the one-of-a-kind artworks will help both students and the Friends of the Fine Arts, the college foundation's support group.