The green organizations, consisting of Friends of the Earth Canada, the Polaris Institute, the Council of Canadians, Wellington Water Watchers, and Ecojustice, say the statements made by Nestle Waters Canada are in contravention of the Canadian Code of Advertising Standards.
What does FOEC stand for?
FOEC stands for Friends of the Earth Canada
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOEC
- Flight Operations Evaluation Board
- Friends of the Earth Brisbane (ecological conservation; Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Fuel Oil Equivalent barrels (equal to 6.05 million BTU's)
- Verein Zur Förderung des Öffentlichen Bewegten und Unbewegten Datenverkehrs Ev (German)
- Faculty Organization Executive Council (Salt Lake Community College; Utah)
- Faith Outreach Education Center (Hampton, VA)
- Final Oral Examination Committee
- Friends of East Campus (Michigan)
- Friends of Edgars Creek (Australia)
- Friends of Euclid Creek (Ohio)
- Fluoro-Opto-Electronic-Cell Counting
- Friends of the Eagan Core Greenway (Minnesota)
- Fiber Optic Electrical Current Transducer (sensor)
- Friends of Essex Churches Trust (est. 1951; UK)
- Friends of Environment and Development (Pakistan)
- Friends of the Economics Department (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Friends of Early Education, Inc. (Tulsa, OK)
- Friends of the Earth Edinburgh (UK)
- Friends of the Earth Europe
- Friends of the Earth England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Samples in periodicals archive:
On May 29, Friends of the Earth Canada sued the Harper government for abandoning the country's responsibilities under the Kyoto Protocol.
The Green Electricity Leaders Coalition of Ontario is an initiative of Friends of the Earth Canada, a charitable, non-profit, environmental organization.