The theme was The Friends of Jesus, The service was led by Robert and the members of the Sunday school.
What does FOJ stand for?
FOJ stands for Friends of Jesus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOJ
We have 18 other meanings of FOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Fellowship of the Juggalos (religious group)
- Field of Judgement (Maple Story)
- Flora of Japan (plant resource)
- Focus on Jerusalem
- Follower of Jesus
- Fondation Officielle de la Jeunesse (French: Official Youth Foundation; Switzerland)
- Found Own Job
- Foundations of Journalism (various locations)
- Freiwilliges Ökologisches Jahr
- Friends of Jason
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet he is described, together with Peter and James, as being in the inner circle, and one of the closest friends of Jesus.
So when the rumor that he was alive started circulating that Sunday morning, the friends of Jesus thought what they were hearing was too good to be true.
Eating and drinking is not enough, however piously managed and sacramentally enacted, to identify us as friends of Jesus.
Along with another show on "Women in the New Testament," it bypasses the issue of women's ordination and examines the extensive leadership roles women had as deacons and friends of Jesus.
It is a basic Catholic experience that when recognized and appealed to within a rightly ordered faith, these friends of Jesus Christ strengthen one's own sense of communion with Christ.