The waymarked path goes around the ancient church of Llanfrothen which is well worth a visit, now looked after by the Friends of Friendless Churches Organisation.
What does FOFC stand for?
FOFC stands for Friends of Friendless Churches (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOFC
We have 13 other meanings of FOFC in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Officer Flight Aptitude Rating (Aviation Selection Test Battery)
- Friends of the Fairmont Animal Shelter (California)
- Federation of Free African Trade Unions of South Africa
- Forecast Office Facsimile
- Fail Over/Fail Back (data integrity)
- Friends of the Food Bank (Lacey Food Bank; Forked River, NJ)
- Fear of Flying Clinic (San Mateo, CA)
- Federal Oceanographic Facilities Committee
- Final-Over-Final Constraint
- Friends of Foster Children (various locations)
- Front Office Football Central
- Federal Oceanographic Fleet Coordination Council
- First-Order Flux Conservative Hyperbolic System
- Firestone Office Federal Credit Union (Akron, OH)
- Friends of Fairy Dell (UK)
- Flash Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (Flarion)
- Fiber Optic Flight Equipment
- Fibre Optic Front End
- Friends of Fort Edgecomb (Maine)
- Federal Office of Foreign Economic Affairs (Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The church is now in the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.
uk CAPTION(S): St Peulan Church at Llanbeulan is being looked after by Friends of Friendless Churches
The Friends of Friendless Churches stepped in to give Anglesey's Llanfigael Church a new lease of life.