April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- FastPencil today announced their partnership with Friends of African Village Libraries (FAVL) as the publisher powering the initiative that brings books and literacy programs to African villages.
What does FAVL stand for?
FAVL stands for Friends of African Village Libraries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAVL
We have 2 other meanings of FAVL in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the Academy of Veterinary Dentistry
- Forceps-Assisted Vaginal Delivery
- Forum of African Voluntary Development Organizations
- Fonds d'Amélioration de la Vie Étudiante (French: Fund for Improvement of Student Life)
- Foundation and Vocational Education
- Financial Aid Verification Form
- File Assessment Value for Money
- Fighter Ace Volunteer Group (video game support)
- Filipino American Veterans of Hampton Roads (Virginia)
- Faible Activité et Vie Longue (French: Low Activity and Long Life; nuclear materials)
- Fund Against Violation of Law (Armenia)
- Fluorescent Antibody Viral Neutralization
- Fluorescent Antibody Virus Neutralization Test
- Ford Advanced Vehicle Operations (cars)
- Formal Aspects of Virtual Organisations (conference)
- Faces and Voices of Color (online magazine)
- Faces and Voices of Recovery (Washington, DC)
- Friends and Volunteers of Refuges (Florida)
- Fixed And Variable Rates (insurance)
- Friends Aware of Violent Relationships (Fond du Lac, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is director and founder of Friends of African Village Libraries, a nonprofit that helps build and maintain libraries in African villages.