Stating that club managers never agree with international football, particularly in friendly situations, Ferguson also said that players should be available for the European Championship and the World Cup.
What does FRNDSIT stand for?
FRNDSIT stands for Friendly Situation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Funding Resource Number
- Swedish Council for Planning and Coordination of Research
- Fasson Roll North America
- Foreign Rations Not Available
- Fédération Royale du Notariat Belge (French: Royal Federation of Belgian Notaries; Belgium)
- Fort Riley National Bank (Kansas)
- Flame Retardant Non-Corrosive (cable)
- Flanders Riverside and Northampton Community Association (New York)
- Fair, Reasonable and Non-Discriminatory (intellectual property licensing)
- Fatigue Related Neurological Dysfunction
- Federal Republican National Front (Nepal)
- Food Resource Network Federation (food banks; Seattle, WA)
- Fonds de Roulement Net Global (French: Global Net Working Capital)
- Front Range Neuroscience Group
- Free Running Synchronization (Telabs)
- Floating Rate Negotiable Instrument of Deposit
- FAK (Focal Adhesion Kinase) Related Non-Kinase
- Foundation for Registered Nurses of Manitoba (Manitoba, Canada)
- Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man
- Fife Real Nappy Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even in friendly situations, risk managers can have trouble gathering accurate information about a claim.
For the friendly situation paragraph, begin by focusing only one level up.
Each brief has an intel and friendly situation update, an ODO, MC or mission coordinator (to cover such things as the line-up and impromptu section standardization in cases where crews launch without briefing together), flight lead, and cockpit briefs.
Finally, the ACT chief and MI company commander should use the ISM to verify that their scheme of support is valid relative to the current friendly situation.
Terrain doesn't change as the enemy and friendly situations do.
Robert, however, feels that the whole situation could be effectively diffused if both boxers were to meet at a pre-fight press conference and be shown shaking hands in a friendly situation.
We've a much more friendly situation, so I'm not blaming this or that, and there's no way I'm going to cry and say I should have done this or that," insisted Barrichello.