Humphrey Williams, a friend of the family for 25 years, said: "Emily is a lovely girl.
What does FOTF stand for?
FOTF stands for Friend of the Family (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTF
We have 14 other meanings of FOTF in our Acronym Attic
- Face of the Franchise (Michael Young)
- Faith of the Fallen (Terry Goodkind book)
- Falling on the Floor
- Fashions on the Field (ladies' horse event)
- Father of the Family
- Fellowship of the Force (Star Wars)
- Field of the Future (BP PLC)
- Fight of the Fading
- Focus On The Family (Dr. James Dobson's organization)
- Four on the Floor
- Friends of the Foot
- Friends of the Forgotten (Pennsylvania)
- Fun On The Fox (boating website forum)
- Found On The Free Dictionary
- Focus on the Family Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Fall On The Floor Laughing
- Fiber Optic Transmission Fault Location
- Falling on the Floor Laughing My Ass Off
- Falling/Fell On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
- Falling on the Floor Laughing Out Loud
Samples in periodicals archive:
This supremely amusing and touching story will be greatly appreciated by fans of the series--and anyone who has a grandmother or older female friend of the family will especially enjoy the tale.
The Bremers collect holy water from the site and Frances tells friends that the water has reportedly healed a cancer-stricken friend of the family as well as their ailing cat.
Police were tipped off by a friend of the family who went to visit an elderly woman who had been living in one of the homes.