FRIENDS Friends are fellow travellers We meet on life's highway Some will briefly touch our lives Others come to stay Some we meet as children And know them evermore Not like those on Facebook Gathered by the score There are some special others We did not expect to meet It seems you've known them All your life When you've known them Just one week True friends are those you call on When family see a problem And whisper in your ear A best friend is a true friend If they point out wrong from right A true friend must be cherished As they're your friend for life by Philip A.
What does FFL stand for?
FFL stands for Friend for Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFL
We have 83 other meanings of FFL in our Acronym Attic
- Flexible Fiberoptic Laryngoscopy
- Florida Forensic League
- Foo for Life
- Food For Life (vegan/vegetarian food relief organization)
- Forces Françaises Libres (French: Free French Forces)
- Forward of Friendly Lines (US Army)
- Frech Foreign Legion
- French Foreign Legion
- Freshly Fallen Leaves (soil science)
- Friday Fun Lunch
- Fuel Fabrication Laboratory
- Full Frontal Lobotomy (band)
- Full Funding Limitation (accounting)
- Light Frigate
- Fetal Femur Length/Abdominal Circumference Ratio
- Family Friendly Leave Act
- Fantasy Football League of America
- Federal Farm Loan Act of 1916
- Florida Foreign Language Association
- Forest Fire Lookout Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
You would think you had found a friend for life,'' said brother- in-law L.
You thought you'd found yourself a friend for life, but she wound up blabbing your secret (she's the only one you told
``But if you were a friend of my dad, you were a friend for life.
McGee "is when the ethical and professional foreclosure investor can be a "white knight" to help a distressed homeowner avoid complete disaster, and make a new friend for life.
Ztinzun made a friend for life years ago when Wade's business failed and he didn't have money to visit the bar.
They never located the transient, but Garcia found a friend for life.
Breast Friend for Life focuses on removing barriers to mammography, such as many women's concerns about pain associated with mammography.