This year, for the first time, the scientific symposium will be live streamed through the Friedreich Ataxia Research Alliance (FARA) Facebook page, with opportunities for visitors to join the discussion long distance.
What does FRDA stand for?
FRDA stands for Friedreich Ataxia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRDA
We have 4 other meanings of FRDA in our Acronym Attic
- Future Racing Developments (UK)
- Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Fall River Decorative Arts
- Fast Rectifying Diode Array
- Fast Rotational Digital Angiography
- Florida Rental Dealers Association
- Florida Roof Deck Association
- Fonds Régionale de Développement Agricole (French: Regional Fund for Agricultural Development)
- Forest Resource Development Agreements
- Fraxinus Darlingtonii
- Fulton River District Association (Chicago, IL)
- Functional Records Disposal Authority (Australia)
- Functional Retention and Disposal Authority
- Florida Recreation Development Assistance Program
- Fédération Régionale de Danse Bourgogne (French dance federation)
- Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti (Italy)
- Fairfax Renaissance Development Corporation (Cleveland, OH)
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation (Australia)
- Florida Research and Development Center
- Food Research and Development Centre (Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
html) Friedreich Ataxia Global Clinical Trials Review, Q1, 2011 ( http://www.
Some disorders related to mitochondrial iron metabolism Disease OMIM# Inheritance Related eene locus Friedreich ataxia 229300 Autosomal 9ql3,9p23-pll recessive X-linked sideroblastic 300751 X- linked XplL2l anemia recessive Pyridoxine-unresponsive 205950 Autosomal 14q32, 3p22.
My sons, jeff and Brian, now 19 and 15, were diagnosed with Friedreich ataxia at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in 1981.
Friedreich Ataxia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013" provides data on the Friedreich Ataxia clinical trial scenario.
The company's lead product, MitoQ, has started Phase 2 trials in Parkinson's disease and will soon be studied in Friedreich ataxia.
The clinical diagnosis of A-T in very young infants can be difficult and is often confused with other disorders, such as mild cerebral palsy and Friedreich ataxia.
Company Poised to Enter Phase 2 Trials for Parkinson's Disease and Friedreich Ataxia - - CEO Dr.