Meanwhile, in the Friday Night Track League Huddersfield Star Wheelers' Ivan Boyes (Team Cystic Fibrosis) was third in the 20 lap Course Des Primes - which was the opening race of the spring season.
What does FNTL stand for?
FNTL stands for Friday Night Track League (British Cycling)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Friends of Northampton Trails and Greenways (Florence, MA)
- Funders Network on Trade and Globalization
- Fédération Nationale des Travailleurs de l'Hydraulique (French: National Federation of Workers of Hydraulics; Algéria)
- Fédération Nationale des Taxis Indépendants (French: National Federation of Independent Taxis)
- Fidelity National Technology Imaging (San Jose, CA)
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Co.
- First Nations Technical Institute (Ontario, Canada)
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- Festival Nacional de Teatro Juvenil (French: National Festival of Youth Theatre; Paraguay)
- Fundatia Nationala a Tinerilor Manageri (Romanian: National Foundation of Young Managers)
- Freenet AG (German telecommunications provider)
- Toto (airport code; Angola)
- Fédération Nationale des Travaux Publics (French: National Construction Federation)
- Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (Manchester, UK)
- Flight Navigation Procedures Trainer
- Full Notice to Proceed
- Fédération Nationale des Transformateurs de Pommes de Terre (French: National Federation of Potato Transformers)
- Fédération Nationale des Transports Routiers (French: National Federation of Road Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I hope to see a Friday night track league and it is a perfect venue for coaching the skills of serious cycling in a controlled and safe environment.
Brown was also in action in the last Friday Night Track League event until October.
Batley CC's Martin Usher had a successful time at the first Friday Night Track League of 2011 at Manchester.
The last event of the Friday Night Track League 2010 season took place at Manchester Velodrome and Huddersfield Star Wheelers' Ivan Boyes won the Group Three 20-lap Points race and was half a wheel short of getting third in the 10-mile Scratch race.
Holme Valley Wheeler Jacob Scott is second in the points standings for the Friday Night Track League at Manchester Velodrome.
There were two wins apiece for Jake Womersley and Jacob Scott at the Friday Night Track League at Manchester Velodrome.
The Friday Night Track League at Manchester Velodrome is in full swing, and the two former Holme Valley Wheelers now riding for Planet X both had excellent events.