com)-- Bell Aquaculture, a pioneer in sustainable fish farming operations, teamed with Indiana Soybean Alliance, Virginia Cobia Farms, University of Wisconsin School of Freshwater Sciences and The Conservation Fund's Freshwater Institute to present the "Future of Fish" at Bell Aquaculture's operations in Albany and Redkey, Indiana.
What does FWI stand for?
FWI stands for Freshwater Institute (Shepherdstown, WV, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FWI
We have 30 other meanings of FWI in our Acronym Attic
- Flying While Intoxicated
- Forest Fire Weather Index
- Fort Waste Industries (custom art design; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fossilized Walrus Ivory
- Foster Wheeler Italiana SpA
- Four Winds Interactive (Denver, CO)
- Framework-I (UK social services casework management system/database)
- FraudWatch International (internet security company; est. 2003)
- Freightwatch International (Austin, TX)
- French West Indies
- Florida Women in Business
- Federated Women's Institutes of Canada
- Fighter Weapons Instructor Course
- Federation of Western India Cine Employees
- From What I Can See (Internet slang)
- From What I Can Tell
- Forum for Women in Development
- Fish and Wildlife Information Exchange (Conservation Management Institute; Virginia Polytechnic Institute)
- Fundacja Wspierania Inicjatyw Ekologicznych (Polish)
- Fellow of the World Innovation Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In developing recirculating systems for fish production, ARS labs in West Virginia and Maine are working with the Conservation Fund's Freshwater Institute (FI) in Shepherdstown, West Virginia, to find out how best to produce fish that live in cool and cold water.
A five-year, $265,000 grant from the Foundation to the College established the DTE Energy Freshwater Institute for Teachers, an innovative program that brings K-12 teachers together with natural resources experts to learn about water and the environment.
Rudd of the Winnipeg (Manitoba) Freshwater Institute, part of Canada's Department of Fisheries and Oceans.
Glenn oversees the joint project with the Freshwater Institute that is part of the Conservation Fund.
The float will highlight the company's collaboration with the College in creating the DTE Energy Freshwater Institute for Teachers.
Kidd of the Freshwater Institute in Winnipeg, Manitoba, found the answer by studying two stable isotopes of nitrogen.
Researchers at the Freshwater Institute near Shepherdstown are raising rainbow trout two ways: in a large, high-tech, high-density, indoor tank system monitored by computers; and in a smaller, low-tech, simple, outdoor tank system run by gravity.