No one at Mesa regards Roberts County Fresh Water Supply District No.
What does FWSD stand for?
FWSD stands for Fresh Water Supply District (Texas)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 3 other meanings of FWSD in our Acronym Attic
- Far West Ski Association
- Fort Worth Songwriters Association (Texas)
- Federal Way Symphonic Band (Federal Way, WA)
- Fort Wayne-South Bend (Roman Catholic diocese; Indiana)
- Federal Wireless Policy Committee
- Florida Water Services Corporation (Orlando, FL)
- Fort Wayne Sport Club (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fort Wayne Sports Corporation (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Food and Water Security Coalition India
- Fort Worth Sister Cities International (Texas)
- Fort Wayne State Developmental Center (Indiana)
- Final Working System Design Review
- Fort Worth Swing Dance Syndicate (Texas)
- Frequency Weighted Squared Error (algorithms)
- Frequency-Wavenumber Spectrum Estimation
- Force Warfare Systems Engineering Board
- Filipino Workers Support Group (est. 1998; Montreal, Quebec)
- Fleet Work-Study Group
- Florida Women's State Golf Association
- Fairchild-Weston Systems, Inc. (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To deliver the water to a lucrative, big-city market, the Pickens camp first applied to form a fresh water supply district in 2002.
Overall debt ratios include overlapping debt of approximately $366 million, composed mostly of the debt of the city of Denton and various fresh water supply districts.
Project) variable-rate revenue (federally taxable) bonds series 2005B; -- Delaware Health Facility Authority (DE) (Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Project) revenue bonds series 2002A; -- Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No.
revenue bonds series 2002A; -- Illinois Health Facility Authority (IL) (OSF Healthcare System) revenue bonds series 2001; -- Irving Flood Control District Section I (TX) GO unlimited tax refunding bonds series 2004; -- Jackson (OH) (Holzer Consolidated Health Systems Obligation Group) hospital facility revenue refunding bonds series 2005 (liquidity facility: Fifth Third Bank); -- Jasper City Hospital Authority (IN) (Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center Project) hospital facility refunding revenue bonds series 2002; -- Kankakee (IL) (Exit 308 Project) GO variable-rate demand bonds series 2003; -- Kaufman County Fresh Water Supply District No.