VANCE PUBLISHING: For people in the fresh fruit and vegetable industry, reading The Packer every week has been a ritual passed down from one generation to the next for well over 100 years.
What does FFV stand for?
FFV stands for Fresh Fruit and Vegetable (food sector)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFV
We have 34 other meanings of FFV in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française de Voile (Paris, France)
- Fédération Française de Volailles (French: French Poultry Federation)
- Final Fantasy Five (video game)
- Fire Fighting Vehicle
- Firing from Vehicle
- First Families of Virginia
- Flexible-Fuel Vehicle
- Football Federation Victoria (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Ford Focus Vignale (Ford concept car)
- Fornade Fabriksverken
- Fused Feature Vector
- Future Family of Vehicles
- Future Fighting Vehicle (US Army)
- FF Video Codec 1 (software)
- Final Fantasy Versus III (game)
- Finnish Foundation for the Visual Arts
- Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association
- Full Fair Value Accounting
- Flying Focus Video Collective (Portland, OR)
- Framework Feature Vector Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Improving the safety of fresh fruit and vegetables W.
WASHINGTON, May 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association issued the following: Fresh fruits and vegetables are safe for both adults and children.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 2, 2004 Survey Finds 58% of Respondents Throw Away Fruits and Vegetables Most Often As America embarks on National Fresh Fruit and Vegetable month in June, results of a recent GE survey find the amount of food people waste because of spoilage in the refrigerator is astounding, particularly fruits and vegetables.
0 billion, is the world's largest producer and marketer of high quality fresh fruit and vegetables, and markets a growing line of packaged foods and fresh flowers.
21, 1996--DNAP Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: DNAPD), a leader in the research, growing, genetic transformation, marketing and distribution of fresh fruit and vegetables in North America, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of a majority share of Royal van Namen, the Dutch exporter of fresh produce.
NYSE:DOL) to design a system which uses ozone in fresh fruit and vegetable processing.