In addition, the technology has been a success with kidney patients over the past three years in the Fresenius Medical Care Health Plan (a Medicare Advantage CSNP), within the CMS ESRD Demonstration Project," stated Stephen McMurray, M.
What does FMCHP stand for?
FMCHP stands for Fresenius Medical Care Health Plan (Broomfield, CO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Field Managers' Course Guide (National Wildifire Coordinating Group)
- Financial Management Consulting Group (various locations)
- First Manhattan Consulting Group (New York, NY)
- Familymart China Holding Co., Ltd.
- Foederatio Medicorum Chirurgicorum Helvetica (Latin: Swiss Association of Doctors and Surgeons; Biel, Switzerland)
- Fort Madison Community Hospital (Iowa)
- Foundation for Mother & Child Health
- Fowler Museum of Cultural History (at University of California, Los Angeles)
- Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. (Waltham, MA)
- Force Mobile Command Headquarters (Canada)
- Fédération Marocaine du Conseil et de l'Ingénierie (French: Moroccan Council and Engineering Federation; Morocco)
- Federation of Ministers and Churches International
- Feria Mexicana de Ciencias e Ingenierias (Spanish: Mexican Science and Engineering Fair; Mexico)
- Formal Methods and Component Interaction (informatics workshop)
- Fort Mill Communications, Inc. (Rock Hill, SC; est. 1994; web design services)
- Functional Multineuron Calcium Imaging (Japan)
- Free Methodist Church In Canada
- Financial Management Career Intern Program (US Department of the Interior University)
- Frederikshavn Motocross Klub (Danish motocross club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fresenius Medical Care Health Plan will participate in the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' ESRD Disease Management Demonstration Project.
BAD HOMBURG, Germany -- Fresenius Medical Care AG ("the Company") (Frankfurt Stock Exchange: FME, FME3) (NYSE: FMS, FMS-p), the world's largest provider of Dialysis Products and Services, today announced that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has awarded Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) and its wholly owned subsidiary Fresenius Medical Care Health Plan (FMCHP) a four year capitated End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) demonstration program.