The book includes a listing of frequently used acronyms and abbreviations and a glossary of Japanese terms.
What does FUA stand for?
FUA stands for Frequently Used Acronym
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FUA
We have 21 other meanings of FUA in our Acronym Attic
- Fixed Wing Utility Aircraft (US Army)
- Flexible Use of Airspace
- Florence University of the Arts (Florence, Italy)
- Folded-Unipole Antenna
- Follow-Up Action (legal)
- Forced Unit Access
- Foreign Use Agreement
- Forever United Apparel (online clothing store)
- Fredericksburg Umpires Association (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Free Universal Access
- Fuel Use Act
- Fuerza Universal Aplicada (Spanish: Universal Applied Force)
- Functional Urban Area
- Funds Under Administration
- Funds under Advice
- Futura International Airways
- Fukui Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- Federacion Universal de Asociaciones de Agencias de Viaje
- Foul Up After Birdie (golf; polite form)
- Fork Union Aquatic Club (Fork Union, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RELATED ARTICLE: EHR Glossary The following are frequently used acronyms and their meanings related to the electronic health record: AHIC: American Health Information Community, a group appointed to advise the Secretary of Health & Human Services on healthcare IT issues.
Chapter titles are: Achieving Valid Trace Analysis; Sample Handling; Inorganic Analytes - Sample Preparation; Inorganic Analytes - Determination; Organic Analytes - Sample Preparation; Organic Analytes - Determination; The Analysis of Speciated Elements; Techniques Suitable for Both Inorganic and Organic Analytes From Signal Processing to Reporting; followed by appendices covering Some Frequently Used Acronyms and Technical Abbreviations, and Some Sources of Reference Materials, concluding with a seven-page detailed subject index.