Conclusion The Frequent Users of Health Services Initiative programs are not the only ones in California or the country targeting intensive multidisciplinary services to people who frequently visit EDs for avoidable reasons.
What does FUHSI stand for?
FUHSI stands for Frequent Users of Health Services Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fabryka Urzadzen Gornictwa Odkrywkowego (Polish: Mining Equipment Factory Odkrywkowego)
- Functional Genomics of Organellar Introns Database
- Flash User Group Peru
- Fitness Unlimited Health Club (Australia)
- Finch University of Health Sciences
- Fortuna Union High School (California)
- Fullerton Union High School (Fullerton, California)
- Finch University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School
- Fallbrook Union High School District (Fallbrook, CA)
- Fremont Union High School District
- Follicular Unit Hair Transplanting
- Facebooking under the Influence
- Fake User Interface (web advertising technique)
- Families and Unrelated Individuals
- Fantasy User Interface
- Farmers Union Insurance (various locations)
- Federal Unemployment Insurance
- File Update Information
- Final Unit Indication
- Final User Interface (model-driven development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California HealthCare Foundation and The California Endowment created the Frequent Users of Health Services Initiative (the Initiative) in 2002.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 2, 2003 The California Endowment and the California HealthCare Foundation, two private, statewide health foundations, today announced grant awards for seven demonstration projects across the state through the Frequent Users of Health Services Initiative.