Supporting either analog or digital sensor signal inputs, MAPSWORK provides auto- and cross-spectral measurements, wavenumber-frequency (K-W) processing, transient processing, replica correlation processing, and frequency domain beamforming with frequency-azimuth (FRAZ) display.
What does FRAZ stand for?
FRAZ stands for Frequency-Azimuth
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- First Available
- Federación Regional de Asociaciones de Vecinos de Madrid
- Foundation for the Recovery of Ancient Wisdom
- Fracture Risk Assessment (software; World Health Organization)
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Fragile Site, Folic Acid Type, Rare, Fra(x)
- Fragile X Syndrome Research Foundation
- Fragile Site, Folic Acid Type, Rare, Fra (X)
- Fragile Site F, X-Linked