The meeting discussed a number of topics that aim at developing telecommunications, particularly those related to frequency spectrum.
What does FREQSPEC stand for?
FREQSPEC stands for Frequency Spectrum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Florida Renewable Energy Producers Association
- Free Range Egg and Poultry Australia Ltd.
- Front for A Country in Solidarity (Argentina)
- Foundation for Research on Educational Planning and Development (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Free Play Scenario Generator
- Frequency Select
- Frequenzbereichszuweisungsplanverordnung (German: frequency allocation plan)
- Verordnung Über Das Verfahren Zur Aufstellung des Frequenznutzungsplanes (German: ordinance on the frequency usage plan)
- Frequenzzuteilungsverordnung (German: frequency assignment ordinance)
- First Response Early Result (pregnancy test)
- Food Recall and Emergency Response (now Office of Food Safety and Recall; Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- Foundation for Rehabilitation Education and Research
- Front Range Equine Rescue (Larkspur, CO)
- Front Range Environmental Resource Coalition
- Federal Radiological Emergency Response Plan
- Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Resin Plastic (fictional substance)
- Facilities and Real Estate Services (University of Pennsylvania)
- Federation of Recruitment and Employment Services (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director PR (PTA) Muhammad Younus said Frequency Spectrum is a scarce and highly expensive national resource and under Telecom (Re-Organization) Act 1996, has to ensure that the rights of the licenses and telecom users are duly protected.
Officials told that frequency Spectrum is a scarce and highly expensive national resource and under Telecom (Re-Organization) Act 1996, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has to ensure that the rights of the licenses and telecom users are duly protected.
The frequency spectrum was measured as well as the time for the amplitude of the string to decay.
With this type of technology, the 50-year-old entrepreneur says Sentel, which employs 56, can make the radio frequency spectrum more useable.
Hittite is poised to benefit as more applications move up the frequency spectrum and into Hittite's sweet spot.
50 million to the radio frequency spectrum release plan which aims at supporting the telecommunications sector at all governorates in the Sultanate.
ISLAMABAD, January 15, 2012 (Frontier Star): In order to promote regularity and competence in spectrum management and to establish a fair and transparent pricing structure, Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) has planned to rationalize frequency spectrum fees and pricing.