The Arbath uses Koni frequency selective damping (FSD) front strut and rear shock absorbers.
What does FSD stand for?
FSD stands for Frequency Selective Damping (Shock Absorber)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSD
We have 204 other meanings of FSD in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Sited Depot
- Foster-Seeley Discriminator
- Foundation for Sustainable Development
- Fourier Self Deconvolution
- Fox Sports Detroit
- Free Software Daily
- Free Software Directory (Free Software Foundation)
- Free Standing Double (product feature)
- Freeman School District (Rockford, WA)
- Frente Social Democrático (Spanish)
- Frequency-Sensitive Damping
- Front for Socialism and Democracy (Senegal)
- Fuel Supply Depot
- Full Scale Deflection
- Full Scale Development
- Full Spectrum Dominance
- Functional Scope Document (various companies)
- Functional Sequence Diagram
- Functional Soft Drink
- Functional Specifications Document (project documentation, software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new series offers enhanced stiffness and reduced weight, as well as ITT's patented Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) valves as an optional feature.
At InnoTrans, ITT will highlight its new KONI 05/06 damper series, which offers enhanced stiffness and reduced weight, as well as ITT's patented Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) valves as an optional feature.