The subject of the public contract consists of a complete NMR spectrometer with a working frequency of 500 MHz equipped with a superconducting magnet, an automatic shim system, frequency generator, digital control and sensing unit, a unit for temperature control, Z-gradient, PC control unit incl.
What does FGEN stand for?
FGEN stands for Frequency Generator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Freie Gemeinde Evangelischer Christen (German: Free Community of Protestant Christians)
- Fiber Grating External Cavity Laser
- Fu Gang Electronics Dong Guan (China)
- Federal Geographic Encoding Format
- Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation (Pakistan)
- Federal Government Educational Institutions (Pakistan)
- Federazione Giovanile Evangelica Italiana (Italian: Italian Evangelical Youth Federation)
- Frente Guerrillero Edgar Ibarra (Spaniah: Edgar Ibarra Guerrilla Front; Guatemala)
- Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement
- Fu Gang Electronics (Kun Shan) Ltd.
- Ferula Gummosa Essential Oil
- Final Geological Report
- Feral Goat Eradication Program
- Fixed Ground Entry Point
- Federación Guatemalteca de Escuelas Radiofónicas (Spanish: Guatemalan Federation of Wireless Schools)
- Fonds de Gestion de l'Espace Rural (French)
- Foundation for Glacier and Environmental Research
- First Gen Energy Solutions (Pasig City, Manila, Philippines)
- Fountain Green Elementary School (Bel Air, MD)
- Frame Grounding Edge Spacer (product)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems secured aftermarket contracts for Constant Frequency Generator (CFG) repairs and retrofits, and upgraded spares for the U.
Summary: RAS AL KHAIMAH -- The Saqr Hospital on Monday received the first of its kind Radio Frequency Generator in the northern emirates for treating varicose veins.
10) The Global Wellness instrument consists of a microcurrent frequency generator with a digital read-out, two stainless steel hand-held cylinders, and two foot plates.
The filter circuit; this was tested by connecting the input to a frequency generator that emitted the appropriate frequency and the other end to an oscilloscope.
Under the contract, which is expected to have total revenues of approximately USD1bn, Hamilton Sundstrand will provide the A350 XWB with an electric power generation system (EPGS) comprising of four 100 kVA, 230-volt variable frequency generators and four generator control units.
Using as sound sources only those sounds, which are in the air at the moment of performance, picked up via the communication bands, telephone lines, microphones together with, instead of musical instruments, a variety of household appliances and frequency generators .
It is connected to a radio frequency generator, which heats up the spindles to temperatures in excess of 60 C (140 F) - the point at which cancerous cells die - but it does not damage healthy tissue as it cools down as it is removed.