a) The Vistech chart reveals loss of high spatial frequency contrast sensitivity b) Frequency doubling technology is preferred for testing visual fields c) The City University test is preferred for assessing colour vision d) Threshold visual fields are more suitable for monitoring co-morbidity with glaucoma 6.
What does FDT stand for?
FDT stands for Frequency Doubling Technology (glaucoma test)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FDT
We have 69 other meanings of FDT in our Acronym Attic
- Floodway Data Table (various locations)
- Fluctuation-Dissipation Theorem (statistical physics)
- Fluxo de Dados Transfronteiras (Portuguese: Transboundary Flow Data)
- Force Development Test
- Formal Description Technique
- Formal Design Theory
- Forward Distribution Team (various armed forces)
- Forward-Deployed Trainer
- Frame Due Time
- Franking Deficit Tax (Australia)
- Fully-Differential Transconductor (electrical engineering)
- Fuzzy Distance Transform (bone imaging)
- Follow-On Developmental and Operational Test and Evaluation
- Force Development Test & Experimentation
- Fédération du Tourisme Associatif de Savoie (French: Associative Tourism Federation of Savoy; Savoy, France)
- Festival Dance Teachers Association (UK)
- Final Determination of Threat Assessment
- Finance Defense Travel Administrator
- Fonds de Développement de la Transformation Alimentaire (French: Food Processing Development Fund; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Humphrey Matrix integrates Welch Allyn's patented frequency doubling technology with an advanced testing strategy and powerful management software.
We see Welch Allyn Frequency Doubling Technology as an extremely important advancement in visual field testing.