They consider such aspects as power allocation, network coding for multi-hop wireless networks, cross-layer cooperative beamforming, space-time coding for non-coherent cooperative communications, single-carrier frequency domain equalization, applying majorization theory, and architectures for cellular networks.
What does FDE stand for?
FDE stands for Frequency Domain Equalization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FDE
We have 52 other meanings of FDE in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Digital Educator (program)
- Fluid Dynamics Experiment
- Fonctions et Dysfonctions Épithéliales (French: Epithelial Functions and Dysfunctions)
- Force Deployment Estimator
- Force Development Evaluation
- Force Development Experimentation
- Fractional Diffusion Equation
- France Développement Électronique (French computer engineering company)
- France Distribution Express (est. 1999)
- Frequency Domain Encoding
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHAPTER 8 SINGLE CARRIER FREQUENCY DOMAIN EQUALIZATION.
This includes topics like FEC channel coding and decoding, modulation and demodulation (IFFT/FFT), digital I/Q-generation, time and frequency synchronisation, channel estimation, frequency domain equalization and RF aspects such as phase noise and non-linearity issues.