Cady Award presented at the IEEE Frequency Control Symposium in Honolulu, Hawaii.
What does FCS stand for?
FCS stands for Frequency Control Symposium (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FCS
We have 368 other meanings of FCS in our Acronym Attic
- Frame Check Sum
- Framingham Children's Study
- France Cargo Systems
- Franklin County Schools (various locations)
- Fraser Commando School (Queensland, Australia)
- Fraternité Catholique des Sourds (French: Catholic Fraternity of the Deaf)
- Fredericksburg Christian School
- Free Channel Search
- Free Choice Screening Test
- Free Cutting Steel
- Frequency Conversion Subsystem
- Fresno Christian Schools (Fresno, CA)
- Froid Climatisation Service (French: Cold Air Service)
- Fuel Control System
- Fujitsu Computer Systems
- Fukuoka City Subway (Japan)
- Full Contact Selling
- Full Counting Statistics (physics)
- Fulton County Stadium (Atlanta, GA)
- Funding Control System (Department of the Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IDT([R]); NASDAQ: IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company[TM] delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that it will present at the 2011 Joint Conference of the IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium and European Frequency and Time Forum, held in San Francisco on May 1-5.
29 /PRNewswire/ -- Temex Time, a business unit of Temex and a leading global supplier of low-cost Rubidium clock and smart GPS-synchronized timing solutions, today announced a jumpstart, plug-and play GPS/Rubidium timing designer kit for system designers at the 2005 Joint IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium and Precise Time and Time Interval conference at http://www.