Other rally organizers included the Coalicion Ciudadana Nacional (CCN), the Frente Sindical Mexicano (FSM), the Consejo Nacional de Organizaciones Rurales y Pesqueras (CONAORP), and the Frente Amplio Progresista (FAP).
What does FSM stand for?
FSM stands for Frente Sindical Mexicano (Spanish: Mexican Labor Front)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSM
We have 271 other meanings of FSM in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Site Modernization
- Forward State Metric (computing)
- Four Star Mary (band)
- Frame Service Module
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary (Religious Order of Catholic Women)
- Franciscan Sisters of Mary (religious order)
- Free School Meal (various locations)
- Free Speech Movement
- Free Spirit Media (Chicago, IL)
- Freiwillige Selbstkontrolle Multimedia-Diensteanbieter eV
Samples in periodicals archive:
After the state-of-the-union speech, UNT and allied unions such as the Frente Sindical Mexicano (FSM) and the Sindicato Mexicano de Electricistas (SME) called on all workers in Mexico to refrain from voting for either the PRI or the conservative Partido Accion Nacional (PAN) in the presidential election.
The CT and the CTM stance in favor of the LFT reforms was a stark contrast to the strong opposition from independent unions, led by the Union Nacional de Trabajo (UNT) and the Frente Sindical Mexicano (FSM).