Martinez and colleagues of the French Vasculitis Study Group examined the role of intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) for the treatment of relapsing vasculitides associated with ANCA.
What does FVSG stand for?
FVSG stands for French Vasculitis Study Group (est. 1901)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FVSG
- Fox Valley Sports Car Club (Appleton, WI)
- Fast Vital-Submersion Drowning
- Fort Vermilion School Division (Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada)
- Fountain Valley School District (California)
- Fundación Vivir Sin Drogas (Spanish: Foundation for Living Without Drugs)
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol) Voyager Software Development Kit
- Flight Vehicle Support Facility
- Fox Valley Sierra Group (Wisconsin)
- Freiherr Vom Stein Gesellschaft eV (German: Freiherr Vom Stein Society; scientific society)
- Freiherr vom Stein Gymnasium (German school)
- Felix Varela Senior High School
- Fox Valley Spirit Hunters
- Freedom Valley South Hanover (Hanover, PA)
- Full Vehicle Service History
- Fraser Valley Soccer League (Canada)
- Full Viscous Shock Layer (equations)
- Fox Valley School of Massage (Appleton, WI)
- Flight Vehicle Support Network
- Film and Video Security Office (Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association)
- Fishing Vessel Survey Office (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
18) The French vasculitis study group recently presented preliminary data from a prospective multi-center randomized trial comparing azathioprine (2 mg/kg/d) with methotrexate (0.