Thierry Dufournaud, of the French Titanic society, waved off the ship last week from the French port of Le Havre, where she had been moored before sailing back to Belfast.
What does FTS stand for?
FTS stands for French Titanic Society
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTS
We have 251 other meanings of FTS in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Training Site
- Foundation for Theosophical Studies (UK)
- Foundation for Tomorrow's Schools (Montana)
- Foundation for Traffic Safety (AAA)
- Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Fourier Transform Spectroscopy
- France Transmission Service (France)
- Free to Speak
- Free Trade Syndicate (gaming alliance)
- Freedom Team Salute (US Army recognition program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nomadic, a 221ft ferry docked in the French port of Le Havre, will be put up for auction in Paris with a starting price of pounds 172,000, the French Titanic Society said yesterday.
The Nomadic, a 221ft ferry currently docked in the port of Le Havre, will be put up for auction in Paris with a starting price of pounds 172,000, the French Titanic Society said.