Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, the Italian Antitrust Authority, and the French Competition Council.
What does FCC stand for?
FCC stands for French Competition Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCC
We have 548 other meanings of FCC in our Acronym Attic
- Forward Command Channel
- Foster Care Coalition (various locations)
- Fraction of Commercial Power Supplied by Coal
- Fractional Cloud Cover
- France Création Conditionnement (French packaging company)
- Franciscan Clarist Congregation
- Frederick Community College (Frederick, MD)
- Free Code Camp (computer programming)
- French Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- French Commercial Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was previously case handler for the French competition Council and head of economic and technical studies unit at the French Telecommunications Regulator.
Rival operator Bouygues Telecom filed suit against Orange before the French competition council in September, and was joined by France's third main mobile carrier SFR and the French consumer rights group UFC-Que Choisir.