Churchill expressed fears that de Gaulle could "prance" out of the newly formed French Committee of National Liberation (NCNL) after the Americans insisted Giraud must have effective control of the French military.
What does FCNL stand for?
FCNL stands for French Committee of National Liberation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCNL
- Fussball Club Neukirch-Egnach (Swiss football club)
- Food Chemical News Guide (Agra Informa, Inc.)
- Four Counties Networking Group (UK)
- Fox Cable Networks Group
- Florida College of Natural Health
- Florida Chapters of the National Honor Society
- Family and Community Network Initiative (Australia)
- Family Care Network Inc.
- Football Club of New Jersey (youth soccer club)
- Football Club Neufchâteau-Liffol (French sports club)
- Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Faculdade do Clube Náutico Mogiano (Brazilian faculty club)
- Fédération Canadienne de Nage en Monopalme (Canadian swimming federation)
- Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities (Council of Europe)
- First Coast No More Homeless Pets (Jacksonville, FL)
- Fall Creek News Network (after school program; Texas)
- Farsi Christian News Network (Iran)
- Fingal Comhairle Na Nóg (Irish young peoples' council)
- First Cincinnati Inc. (homes; various locations)
- Football Club Nordon Nancy (French football club)