She has assisted in strategic campaigns for such clients as the California Academy of Sciences, the Exploratorium, Lotus Bakeries/Biscoff, Jack London Square, the San Francisco Symphony, NatureBridge, the American Craft Council, Cartridge World, Clickworker and French American International School.
What does FAIS stand for?
FAIS stands for French American International School (Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAIS
We have 23 other meanings of FAIS in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Fair and Open Testing
- Fair use of Unsolicited Commercial EMail (IBM)
- Fleet Air Wing, Western Pacific Area (US Navy)
- Fleet Air Wing
- Fabric Application Interface Standard (storage technology)
- Factory Automation Interconnection System
- Federation of African Immunological Societies
- Federazione Associazioni Incontinenti e Stomizzati (Italia)
- Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (Act, South Africa)
- Finnish Artificial Intelligence Society
- Florida Association of Instructional Supervisors & Administrators
- FORSCOM Automated Intelligence Support Activity
- First Aid Instruction and Safety Directions
- Fast-Acquisition Interleaved Spin-Echo
- Fellow, American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Five-Axis Integrated Stepper Module
- File Archival Image Storage & Retrieval
- FORSCOM Automated Intelligence Support System
- Florida Association of Information Systems Security Representatives
- Fabrication, Assembly, Integration, and Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of them follow the both American and French curriculum at the French American International School and live in San Francisco.
Today, the school occupies a four story building on 150 Oak Street with French American International School and the International High School of San Francisco.