Fremont Public Association received $25,000 to expand its financial education workshops and credit-counseling services for low-income residents in Seattle.
What does FPA stand for?
FPA stands for Fremont Public Association (Seattle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPA
We have 268 other meanings of FPA in our Acronym Attic
- Foster Parent Association
- Fournitures Pièces Auto (French: Auto Parts Supplies)
- Foyer des Personnes Agées (French: Home of the Elderly)
- Fractal Patch Antenna
- Framework Partnership Agreement (ECHO)
- France Pièces Automobile (French automobile company)
- Free of Particular Average
- Free Planets Alliance (Legend of the Galactic Heroes)
- Free Porn Attack (CAPTCHA attack)
- Freestyle Players Association (frisbee sports)
- Front Page Advertising (Stick-N-Save)
- Front Panel Audio Connector (computer hardware)
- Front Parking Assist (vehicles)
- Function Point Analysis
- Functional Performance Area
- Functional Process Assessment
- Functional Production Area
- Fundamental Planning Analysis
- Funding Program Advice
- Force Protection Alert/Warning
Samples in periodicals archive:
She began her career with the Fremont Public Association (Solid Ground) working as a literacy tutor at Tukwila Elementary, followed by serving as an AmeriCorps VISTA Leader with Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program.
Betty is a bookkeeper for Fremont Public Association, and Janet is an attorney with Columbia Legal Services.
Housing) 18 -- Texas Department of Health Austin, Texas (Health) 100 -- Fremont Public Association Seattle (Literacy) 60 -0- 5/7/93 /CONTACT: Bill Barrett for VISTA Summer Associates, 202-606-5108/ CO: Volunteers in Service to America ST: District of Columbia IN: SU: EXE TW-IH -- DC017 -- 6051 05/07/93 15:03 EDT
Carlyle serves on the boards of directors of the American Jewish Committee and the Fremont Public Association, both in Seattle.
0- 3/19/93 /CONTACT: David Barker of Fremont Public Association 206-727-0387; or Roger Nyhus of Washington Mutual, 206-461-6390/ (WAMU) CO: Washington Mutual Savings Bank; Fremont Public Association; Family Services; Atlantic Street Center ST: Washington IN: FIN SU: LM -- SE001 -- 7768 03/19/93 08:55 EST
Fremont Public Association, Kitsap County, $5,000, to help provide technical assistance in developing affordable housing on the Kitsap Peninsula.