Now they were on their way back to Crescent Lake, Oregon, and the two-lane highway through the remote Fremont National Forest looked straight and empty.
What does FNF stand for?
FNF stands for Fremont National Forest (Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FNF
We have 39 other meanings of FNF in our Acronym Attic
- Fault Not Found
- Femoral Neck Fracture
- Fichier National Félin (French: National Feline File)
- Fidelity National Financial
- File Not Found
- Finger Nose Finger
- First National Financial Corporation (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- First Native Format (PCM)
- Forgiven, Not Forgotten
- Frags'n'fries (Battlefield gaming clan)
- Friday Night Firefight
- Friday Night Football (smartphone magazine application)
- Friday Night Fragfest (gaming)
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- Friends and Family
- Friends Never Forgotten
- Future of Numbering Forum
- Fagforbundet Norsk Forening for Asylmottaksarbeidere (Norwegian workers association)
- Festival National du Film Amazigh (French: National Amazigh Film Festival; Morocco)
- Festival National du Film d'Amateurs (French: National Amateur Film Festival; Morocco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
218/720-5324) "Roll-in" lookout: On Oregon's Fremont National Forest, the newly rentable Bald Butte firelookout (elevation 7,536 feet), built atop a knoll rather than on a tower, features wheelchair-accessible accommodations and restroom--plus a view that includes parts of Oregon, Nevada, and California (Mt.
Kintigh spent a summer working in Fremont National Forest in south central Oregon, long enough for him to decide he didn't want a career working for the Forest Service.