9-liter engines will be installed into new 28-foot buses using chassis manufactured by Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
What does FCCC stand for?
FCCC stands for Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (South Carolina)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCC
We have 136 other meanings of FCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Football Club La Chapelle-Cintré (French football club)
- FORCEnet Consolidated Compliance Checklist (US Navy)
- Fort Collins City Council (Colorado)
- Foundation for the California Community Colleges
- Four County Career Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center (Philadelphia, PA, USA)
- Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce (Appleton, WI)
- Framework Convention on Climate Change (UN)
- Franklin County Clerk of Courts (Ohio)
- Franklin County Correction Center (Columbus, OH)
- First Christian Community Church of Annapolis (Annapolis, MD)
- Fukuoka Center for Climate Change Actions (Japan)
- Fairfield County Chinese Community Church (Wilton, CT)
- Foreign Chambers of Commerce Coordinating Committee
- Fair Credit and Charge Card Disclosure Act
- Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- Federation of Chinese Community of Canberra Inc. (Australia)
- Filipino-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Philippines)
- First Commodities Clearing Corporation of India
- Fox Chase Cancer Center Partners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Postal officials said the trucks will be among the first medium-duty vehicles built by a manufacturer, in this case Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
Divisions within the company include Freightliner Trucks, producing and marketing a full line of Class 3-8 trucks; Sterling Trucks, creating an impressive line of hard-working, long-lasting vocational trucks and tractors; Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
We are pleased to work with UPS to put state-of-the-art alternative fuel vehicles on the road," said Marv Hoff, president of Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
The company also assembles chassis for the motor home industry and delivery step van and bus applications at Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
The company also assembles chassis for the motor home industry, delivery step van and bus applications at Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.
The Gaffney holdings, whose 75 acres include a 163,000-square-foot manufacturing facility built by Oshkosh in 1989, have been renamed the Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp.