have over $50 million in freight under management for a wide range of clients, offering third party load control center and freight administration outsourcing programs since 1996.
What does FUM stand for?
FUM stands for Freight Under Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FUM
We have 18 other meanings of FUM in our Acronym Attic
- Familia Unida Living With Multiple Sclerosis (Los Angeles, CA)
- Falkenau, Ullman & Murray (Irish musical group; Ireland)
- Félag um Menntarannsóknir (Icelandic educational association)
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (Mashhad, Iran)
- Fermi-Ulam Model
- Follow Up Meeting
- Follow-Up Measure
- Fonctions d'Urgence en Mer (French: Emergeny Fuctions at Sea; Canada)
- Forum Urbain Mondial (French: World Urban Forum)
- Foyers Universitaires Malgaches (Madagascar university homes)
- Fresh, Unique, Meaningful Content (website component)
- Friends of Urambo and Mwanhala (Tanzania charity)
- Friends United Meeting (Richmond, Indiana, USA)
- Full Unified Messaging
- Functional User's Manual
- Funds Under Management
- Fire Use Manager 1 (US FEMA)
- Fire Use Manager 2 (US FEMA)
- Forum Urbain Mondial 3 (French: World Urban Forum 3; Canada)
- Fork Union Military Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
ITM Freight Converter: This seamless workflow and reporting module aligns organizations around true freight revenue growth potential and progress and accelerates activation of new freight under management.
a leading provider of advanced transportation management and supply chain solutions, marked five years in business today with an announcement that it has surpassed $100 million in freight under management for its customers.