2 miles of car-pool lanes built on the Antelope Valley Freeway at a cost of $41 million over the past 14 months.
What does FRWAY stand for?
FRWAY stands for Freeway
This definition appears very frequently
- Friedman Robertson Walker (metric in general relativity)
- Friedmann-Robertson-Walker Metric (an exact solution of Einstein's field theory of relativity)
- Friends of the Rouge Watershed (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fundusz Regionu Walbrzyskiego (Poland)
- Future Ready Workspace
- Farmington River Watershed Association
- Fern Ridge Wildlife Area
- Florida Rural Water Association
- Fore River Watershed Association
- Freeport Regional Water Authority
- Federale Raad voor Wetenschapsbeleid (Belgium)
- Flagged Register Write-Back (method)
- Fairbanks Republican Women Federated (Santa Fe, CA)
- Forecast Wind Factor
- Front Royal Wrestling Federation (Virginia)
- Fiscal Relations Working Group (Canada)
- Fleet Requirements Working Group
- Free Rider Web Hosting
- Framework Ground
- Freiwillig (German: voluntary)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OXFORD, England -- Softpress Systems today announced the release of the Universal version of Freeway 4 (v4.
SANTA CLARITA -- Freeway looky-loos have less to gawk at these days because of an expanded free roadway service that helps stranded motorists.
Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill Friday that clears the way to speed up construction of a car-pool lane on the northbound 405 Freeway into the San Fernando Valley.
Freeway is a Web-authoring tool for the Macintosh that combines powerful features with an easy-to-use interface.
LANCASTER - Putting reversible car-pool lanes on the Antelope Valley Freeway will cost about $300 million - 10 times greater than initial estimates - raising doubts of the viability of the project, transportation officials said Wednesday.
FREEWAY GAME -- a board game that entertains players while they learn to conquer the L.
WASHINGTON - The gridlock on the 405 Freeway - at least the political gridlock - eased Thursday, when California's two U.