2 miles of car-pool lanes built on the Antelope Valley Freeway at a cost of $41 million over the past 14 months.
What does FREEWY stand for?
FREEWY stands for Freeway
This definition appears very frequently
- Frame Engine and Data Link Manager
- Facing Real Exciting Energy Developing Out of Miracles (Gary Busey)
- Freedom of Musical Expression
- Spin-Free Orbital
- Detroit Free Press
- Free Republic
- Freeway Planning (Florida Department of Transportation)
- Free Route Experimental Encounter Resolution (Air Traffic Control)
- Fast Reaction Experiments Enabling Science, Technology, Applications and Research (NASA)
- Enhancement of Hands-Free Telecommunications
- Fédération des Randonneurs Équestre de France (French equestrian federation)
- Fixed Rate Export Financing (finance)
- Force Record Extract File
- Focus Real Estate Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Freelance Experts' Group (EFJ)
- Friedman Real Estate Group, Inc. (Farmington Hills, MI)
- French Gamma Telescope
- Friends of Ripon Environment and Heritage (UK)
- Fellow of the Real Estate Institute of Australia (professional certification)
- Forum for Renewable Energy Islands
Samples in periodicals archive:
OXFORD, England -- Softpress Systems today announced the release of the Universal version of Freeway 4 (v4.
Byline: SUE DOYLE Staff Writer SANTA CLARITA -- Freeway looky-loos have less to gawk at these days because of an expanded free roadway service that helps stranded motorists.
Arnold Schwarzenegger signed a bill Friday that clears the way to speed up construction of a car-pool lane on the northbound 405 Freeway into the San Fernando Valley.
Freeway is a Web-authoring tool for the Macintosh that combines powerful features with an easy-to-use interface.
Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer LANCASTER - Putting reversible car-pool lanes on the Antelope Valley Freeway will cost about $300 million - 10 times greater than initial estimates - raising doubts of the viability of the project, transportation officials said Wednesday.
FREEWAY GAME -- a board game that entertains players while they learn to conquer the L.
Byline: Lisa Friedman Washington Bureau WASHINGTON - The gridlock on the 405 Freeway - at least the political gridlock - eased Thursday, when California's two U.