The Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) has been studying this trend since 2008 through biannual budget surveys of its members, the leaders of each of the 59 health agencies in states, territories, and freely associated states.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for Freely Associated States (Micronesia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- Forensic Ammunition Service
- Formation Active en Sciences (French: Active in Science Education)
- Formation Assembly Ship (US Army Air Force, World War II)
- Formative Assessment System (education)
- Forms Automation System
- Forskningsrådet för Arbetsliv och Socialvetenskap (Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research)
- FOS Analysis Subsystem
- Frame Alignment Signal
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung (German newspaper)
- Free Alongside Ship (shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Freely Associated States receive the highest level of U.
Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas) and freely associated states (Republic of Palau, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia) WHERE: Los Angeles Marriott Downtown, 333 S.
Through the coordinated efforts of its members, including representatives of 12 federal agencies, the governors of seven states and territories, and the leaders of the Freely Associated States, the U.