Results from this study have shown that overall survival and freedom from treatment failure (time from random assignment to the occurrence of a Hodgkin lymphoma-specific event) at five years in patients treated with this particular regimen reached 91 percent and 83 percent, respectively.
What does FFTF stand for?
FFTF stands for Freedom from Treatment Failure (lymphoma treatment study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFTF
We have 6 other meanings of FFTF in our Acronym Attic
- Flowers for the Dead
- Friend for the Day (blog)
- Future Force Test Directorate
- The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift (movie)
- Fédération Française de Taekwondo et Disciplines Associées (French)
- Final Form Text Document Content Architecture
- Fast Flux Test Facility
- Feel Free to Forward (social media)
- Fight for the Future
- Florida Forever Trust Fund (environmental preservation)
- Freeze-Fracture Thaw-Fix
- French for the Future (Canada; bilingualism organization)
- Future Framework Task Force
- Fun for the Feeble Minded
- Fast Flux Test Facility Project Office
- Fast Flux Test Facility Periodic Report
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Fighting Technology Group (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Food for the Gods
- Friends from the Heart, Forever (Delta Kappa Epsilon, International fraternity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freedom from treatment failure didn't differ significantly among the four groups, with a rate of roughly 94%.
Research and analysis highlights At the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2005 meeting new investigations showed that freedom from treatment failure was significantly better for patients with Hodgkin's disease undergoing transplantation compared to non-transplant salvage, regardless of whether they relapse early or late following primary chemotherapy.